Thursday, June 23, 2016

MWH is on Semi-Hiatus!

Hey guys! I don't know if you've noticed it, but the blog's been pretty silent lately and I'm really behind on my blog posts. I tried really hard to write and publish them on time but I just... can't.

The reason for this is because of school. Yes, I know I survived school and blogging last year, but I had no idea that tenth grade would stress me out this much. I can't focus on both school and blogging at the same time — I've already even done gazillion homework in just two weeks of school! (And we also have a ton more activities I need to be a part of as well.) It's been making me really frantic and I just can't risk my grades to drop.

Don't get me wrong though — I love this blog! I've known a lot of people and read a lot of books. But it's really hard to find extra time for reading quickly and blogging when I'm doing my best to be really productive at school, especially since I'll be reaching senior high next year and I really need to watch my grades.

Anyway, why I'm saying is: Mara Was Here will be on semi-hiatus for a while. I have no idea how long, but hopefully it won't be too long.


"But Mara, what do you mean by 'semi-hiatus,'" asks the inquisitive you. Well then, let me clear it up for you:

  • I will still publish posts on the blog, but they will not follow my regular blogging schedule (Tuesdays & Thursdays). This means I will only post when I can. But I'll make sure to post reviews once a week or every two weeks or something.
  • I will still do my best to reply to comments. Oh, and also commenting on other blogs, but it won't be as much as I usually do.
  • I will still check my social media accounts almost every day. So feel free to still tag me or something! This also means I won't be posting on my Instagram account every three or four days like I usually do, but I will still post when I can.
  • I'm also thinking of opening up my blog for guest posts, but I don't know if anybody would be willing to do it, so. :( But I'll still think about it!

I don't want to go on a full-on "hiatus" because I still want to publish posts on the blog despite being busy. So, semi-hiatus it is.

So, that's it for this long post that basically sums up to me apologizing and informing you guys that I'll only be posting when I can. (Yes, that's basically what those long paragraphs above meant.) Sorry! But I'll do my best to find some time to finally bring back my regular blogging schedule. Hopefully soon. Or really really soon. I DON'T KNOW.

Cíao!


(I'll be back, though. Soon. SOOOON.) 

(PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME.)

(OR UNFOLLOW ME. ;-;)
author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top