Friday, March 4, 2016

February 2016 Recap: In which I Went Scouting for the TMI Box Set and Am Plotting to Take Over Instagram

Hey there! It's been a while since I've done my last monthly wrap-up post. I kind of got busy at the end of January, so I didn't have time to write one, unfortunately. BUT, I did have time to write one this February, so here it is!

Book Reviews


Tags/Discussion Posts


Book Reviews For March

I actually have scheduled reviews this March! I AM THIS CLOSE TO BEING ORGANIZED, GUYS. FINALLY. *does a happy dance*


Anyway, I've been reading faster than I usually do these days, so I've basically read a lot of books I'm planning on posting a review for on this blog. Although I've said these reviews might be published on March, there's still a possibility that it could change depending on how much review copies I get for next month, since I strictly follow my "one-review-a-week" rule and rarely post two full-length reviews a week. BUT I AM STILL HAPPY. BECAUSE I HAVE SCHEDULED POSTS FOR A WHOLE MONTH.

Life Stuff

  • If you've read one of my previous life posts, you're probably aware of the cheerdance competition my class was in. Well, I have to say, we did quite well. Unforunately for us, the jduges thought another class did better. So yeah... we didn't win. BUT, I did enjoy dancing onstage with my other classmates even though it made me nervous as hell. At least I'm glad everything went well. :)
  • I ALSO GOT MY OWN TMI BOX SET! God, was this collection hard to find. I honestly had to spend 4 days driving through tons and tons of bookstores (thank you, dad, for being such a supportive father and driving me everywhere) and asking if they had this box set. Almost every store I ask said it was "sold out." I was honestly losing hope on my fourth day, but fortunately, we called a store that said IT HAD ONE. And lucky for me, it was their last box! SO I HAD TO GET IT IMMEDIATELY, OBVIOUSLY. I'm currently reading City of Bones and I think spending days looking for the new edition of The Mortal Instruments was definitely worth it. I mean, JUST LOOK AT THOSE SPINES.
  • I'm also planning on making a bookstagram! Actually, the username's ready and I've already signed up for it, but the account's still on private since I'm still perking things up. BUT, I'm hoping to make it live before June ends, at least. SO YAY.

Got anything you wanna share that happened to you this month? Is there anyone as amazingly in love with the new The Mortal Instruments box set as I am? Have any bookstagrammers you might wanna recommend to me so I can fill my feed with beautiful bookish photos? Fell free to comment below!
author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top