Saturday, February 13, 2016

BBH: Are You Able to Read in the Car?

Previously hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books, and now by Ramblings of A Coffee Addicted Writer, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly post to help book bloggers connect with each other. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.


This week's question is:

Are you able to read in the car? - Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

Yep. Since I bring my phone everywhere and it has tons of ebooks I've yet to read and finish, I always find time to read in our car using my phone. My mother always asks me if my head ever aches from doing it all the time, but the funny thing is that it doesn't. Maybe my brain's already used to my reading addiction? xD

How about you?

author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top