Saturday, February 6, 2016

BBH: Does your significant other share your reading passion?

Previously hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books, and now by Ramblings of A Coffee Addicted Writer, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly post to help book bloggers connect with each other. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.


This week's question is:

Does your significant other share your reading passion? - Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

Unfortunately, I am a single pringle and I'm quite enjoying the single life at 15 (because more time for books and less time to sacrifice just to chat with him all day long *evil laugh*). However, I do hope we share the same passion for reading, if I ever find him in the future. If not, then, hopefully he understands my love for it, at least. ;) (And endure all the flailing around and screaming each time a book frustrates me or gives me feels.)

How about you?

author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top