Sunday, January 3, 2016

BBH: What are your most anticipated books of the year?

Previously hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books, and now by Ramblings of A Coffee Addicted Writer, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly post to help book bloggers connect with each other. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.


This week's question is:

What is your most anticipated books of the year? - Alyssa @ The Duchess of Fiction

THIS IS REALLY HARD. It's like picking my favorite ice cream flavor. Or my favorite sibling (well, pretending I have two siblings rather than one). But I do have a book in mind that I'm really excited to read this January, which is This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp.

You can check it out on Goodreads when you click the image above, but basically ir's about a school shooting. The summary looked so interesting and dark and serious that I really wanted to read it the moment I found out about it. Plus, it seems like it's really different from the other books I've read.

How about you?
author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

2 comments:

  1. This question is SO hard, because I have so many books that I'm anticipating. I wouldn't even know how to choose just one, haha. Of course, I can't wait for Sarah J Maas' books, and Six of Crows Sequel. Plus The Wrath & The Dawn sequel. Plus so many more, gosh! Haha :) Great post, and Happy new year Mara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This question is way too hard, but I'm going to have to go with Sarah J Maas' books. I can't wait to get my hands on more of her books!

    I've read This Is Where It Ends, it was just an okay read for me..

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top