Friday, December 4, 2015

#FF: What's Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read, which is made to discover and follow other blogs and get followed in return, as well as writing prompts you can answer every week!
It's the time of the week again for Feature & Follow Friday! Here are the rules if you'd like to join in on the fun:
  1. Follow the hosts (this is a requirement)
  2. Follow the featured bloggers (also required)
  3. Put your blog name and url in the linky thing (you'll know once you check the post on the host's blogs)
  4. Grab the button up there (well not mine, thats customised to match my blog, check out the host's blog posts) and place it in your post, this will give people a place to say 'hi' in your comments and let you know that they are following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friend Connect) state  in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'HI'
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love.....and the followers
  8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment (on the hosts blog) and let them know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is:

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? - Suggested by Not Tonight I'm Reading

Hmm... This really depends on what brand of ice cream I'm buying from, because the flavors somehow change for reasons I don't even know lol. But when I'm buying ice cream from a new shop, the safest flavor I always buy is either Strawberry, Vanilla or Chocolate, because nothing can go wrong with those, right? (And no, I can't only choose one flavor from those three, because you know how I'm addicted to desserts.)

For the subscriptions, I'd really appreciate more Twitter or Bloglovin followers. But if you'd rather follow me from somewhere else (such as e-mail), then that's all right with me! :)

How about you?

author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge ice cream fan, but the combination of vanilla strawberry and chocolate reminds me of the neapolitan ice cream I used to have all the time when I was a kid. Good choice!

    New follower on Bloglovin', happy F&F Friday!

    Mikayla @ Mikayla's Bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what Neapolitan Ice Cream tastes like, but it sounds delicious so hopefully someone's invented it here so I can go find it and taste it. *drools*

      Delete
  2. I love Rocky Road ice cream. But you can't go wrong with the three main flavors: Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla are all classics. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rocky road, too! Though when I buy it form the wrong stores, it just tastes... weird. Haha. So I need to be picky on where I buy it from. xD

      Hope you'll have a great week, too!

      Delete

Back to Top