Sunday, December 6, 2015

BBH: Which Book Character Do You Most Likely See Yourself?


Previously hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books, and now by Ramblings of A Coffee Addicted Writer, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly post to help book bloggers connect with each other. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week's question is:

Which character in a book do you most likely see yourself? If none, who would you think be your BFF in real life? Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews


I'm pretty sure I have an answer to the former question, but I can't quite name her, unfortunately. (Forgetful old blogger here, my apologies.) But, I do have an answer for the former! It would definitely be Tris Prior. I'd love to be her BFF, if only she existed in real life. I've already answered why on my previous Blogger Positivity Campaign post, so you might just want to look there instead to see why I picked her. :)

How about you?
author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Tris and she is probably one of my favorite characters of all time. She is just so badass and brave (obviously). Allegiant killed me but I loved the ending all the same! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love endings like Allegiant's, which made me love the series all the more. :) (Which might be a bit weird, haha)

      Delete

Back to Top