Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Sunday Post #1: I'm Going To Attend SLFL Manila!

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and tings we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Hey there! It's my first Sunday Post, as well as the very first book blog meme I'll be joining!

I hope you guys had a great week, because I did! I finally got tickets to Sounds Live Feels Live Manila, and if you've read my previous post, you'll remember how nervous and sad I was because of the possibility of not getting tickets. But I did. So BOOYAH.

LAST WEEK

- Michael Clifford Birthday Poster
- Playing For Love: New Heart-Fluttering High School Romance
- MWH October Recap & November TBR
- How To: Hide Deleted iBooks Purchases
- Down The Wormhole: All-New Mythology Book With Lots Of Potential

LIFE STUFF

I finally got my blog on Bloglovin! I've been having a hard time claiming it recently, but now you can follow my blog with Bloglovin!
- I'm also earning money for new books like I usually do - though Christmas is near, so it probably won't be much of a problem!
Like I said, I got tickets to SLFL Manila. WOOHOO. After tons of begging and promising this would both be my Christmas gift and birthday gift 'till next year, I got the Lower Box A (front row!) section because VIP is just too pricey.

THIS WEEK

- Book Review for The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- Feature & Follow Friday(?)
- Feature Friday(?)
- Another addition to Mara's Shame List! (Oh God)


INTERESTING BOOKS I FOUND RECENTLY


- Never Never (Never Never, #1) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
- Proximity (Proximity #1) by M.A. George
- The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes
- Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard


Got anything you'd like to share from your life last week? Feel free to comment below!




author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

6 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome! Lovely to virtually meet you!

    I've never read any of Colleen Hoover's work though keep seeing her books at the moment. Must find out more I guess. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's lovely to virtually meet you too.

      Never Never's summary caught my interest so I thought it would be a great read. It'll be my first time reading one of her works as well, so we're on the same boat!

      Hope you have a wonderful week as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the Sunday Post! You are going to find lots of blogs you might enjoy thanks to this meme :)

    I love Colleen Hoover, Mara! And Never Never is actually three books (where only the two first have been released so far), just so you know. The story is very intriguing, and I am very impatiently waiting for the third installment!

    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read quite a few book reviews for Never Never, and some of them tend to discuss how gripping it is! That's why I'm really excited to start reading it sometime soon (hopefully, I'll find time to squeeze it in my schedule...)

      Thank you, and I hope you'll have a fantastic week as well!

      Delete
  3. Hi Mara! Congrats on the SLFL Manila!! I'm so happy for you! Can you take pics? Hopefully you can share on your blog for us in other countries (hint, hint!!)

    I hope you enjoy The Red Queen! It's gotten some good reviews. It's still sitting on my shelf unread *sigh*

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course! I'll probably make a whole post about it from all the PCD I'll be having right after haha.

      I'm also excited to read The Red Queen, too. I heard it's a good one.😊

      Delete

Back to Top