Thursday, November 26, 2015

Should You Read YA?


The main focus of my blog’s book reviews are, obviously, Young Adult. I love everything and anything related to it. If you suggest me a YA book, I’ll most probably add it to my TBR list. I don’t even know why other people would hate it. There are tons of Young Adult books out there that are amazing even for those who aren’t in the age range of the genre.

So, I was thinking about what to post recently while I’m still finishing up Illuminae for my next review (I’m honestly in love with Ezra right now, and Kady’s hacking abilities are awesome), and I came up with this hopefully-not-really-helpful guide to know if YA is for you or not. It’s literally what I did the whole night. (Quite a productive act for me, if I say so myself.)
Below is the graphic for the said guide:

Click on the photo if you'd like to zoom in.
What’s your result? (Though I most probably know 98% of everyone’s results.)

author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

2 comments:

  1. I THINK I SHOULD READ YA. I THINK THE MEANING OF LIFE IS PROBABLY READING YA. XD That is the bestest infographic basically. x)
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EVERYBODY SHOULD READ YA. DEFINITELY. xD

      Delete

Back to Top