Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 2015 Recap!


It's time for another monthly recap! Not that much has happened to me this November, but I'll try to keep this post interesting.

Life

- I’ve been asked by Ana Franco, author of Down The Wormhole, to proofread her work! I've finished it just yesterday afternoon. I also made a review for it if you guys still remember (link can be found below). You might want to check her book out yourself, too. It’s free on Barnes & Noble and Amazon, so you’ve got nothing to lose!

 - Our school has this Biblical Play contest, and we were tasked to do the story of King Solomon (especially the awesome scene where he almost cuts a baby in half). I was included in the role of one of the many townspeople in the story, where I gain extra grades in English for joining when all I need to do is say one line (which, if I say so myself, is pretty awesome.)

- I completely abandoned my November TBR this month, which I'm surprisingly not ashamed of. I blame Illuminae. (I might also write a discussion post about this soon.)

Book Reviews

- November 2nd: Playing For Love by Dana Burkey
- November 7th: Down The Wormhole by Ana Franco
- November 15th: The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- November 19th: The Story Of Awkward by R.K. Ryals
- November 24th: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Discussions And Tutorials

- November 26th: Should You Read YA?

The Book Blogger Positivity Campaign

- November 18th: Introduction
- November 20th: The Book Blogging Community ROCKS!
- November 27th: It'd Be Awesome To Have Tris Prior As My BFF (And Kick Butts Together)

December TBR

Learning my lesson from this month's abandoned To-Be-Read Shelf, I decided not to make another one this December, since I'm pretty sure I'll possibly abandon it yet again. Sorry, guys.


That's it for this month's recap! Let's see what December's got for me this year. ;)
author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top