Monday, November 2, 2015

MWH OCTOBER RECAP & NOVEMBER TBR


It’s finally NOVEMBER! Only one more month until Christmas – eep!  (Translation: One more month until I get enough money to buy new books – BOOYAH.)

Moving on, here’s MWH’s monthly recap:

Book Reviews


Blog Posts/Features


Life Stuff

- I got my very first ARC! It’s Playing For Love by Dana Burkey. The review is now available on my blog and Goodreads.

- I hate life because I didn’t get the chance to dress up as anyone for Halloween.

- I got a request by Ana Franco to read one of her published works, “Down The Wormhole,” in exchange for an honest review. I’m currently reading the said book.

- I celebrated my birthday! It’s on October 13th, and it’s a school day, so my family had to celebrate it on the following weekend. However, school that day was super fun and better than any other normal day. Plus, I got to celebrate it with my friends!

- My mom also celebrated her birthday on the 24th, and we decided to go eat at Vikings (a very awesome all-you-can-eat restaurant) to celebrate!

Now that the recap’s settled, the following are my TBR’s for this month (hopefully I can read them all, lol):

November TBR (in no particular order)


- The Mage & The Magpie (The Magemother Trilogy #1) by Austin J. Bailey
- Insanity (Mad in Wonderland) by Cameron Jace
- The House by Christina Lauren
- The Next Together by Lauren James
- The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

I'm so excited to read all of these books because they're (six of) the books I've been dying to read! But for now, I'll finish Down The Wormhole and post my review before I start my November TBR, sigh.

Have you guys read any of these books? Do you have anything to say about them for me before I get the chance to read them? Feel free to say so in the comments below! :)



author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top