Monday, November 2, 2015

Michael Clifford Birthday Poster


I was asked by my team members from 5SOSPHLTEAM to make a teaser poster for Michael’s birthday on November 20th. I can’t tell you guys why (I don’t even know the full details myself yet lol), but I’m really excited to share the news once it’s allowed to be announced!

For now, here’s the poster I made for the team. Any thoughts? Improvements you think I need to make?





author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top