Saturday, November 21, 2015

BBH Nov. 20th-26th: Page Goals



Previously hosted by Jen @ Crazy For Books, and now by Ramblings of A Coffee Addicted Writer, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly post to help book bloggers connect with each other. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week's question is:

Do you read every day? If so, do you have a "page goal?" Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews


Yes, I read every day. Though I don't really have a said "page goal." I usually finish books within a week no matter how many pages I read every day. That also means I can post weekly book reviews, and that's a good schedule for me. However, if a book's too long and it takes me more than a week, I make sure it doesn't extend until more than two.

Because I am a bookworm. And bookworms have a lot - like a lot - of TBR books. And I need to read them. I need to read them all or I will cry.

How about you?
author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

11 comments:

  1. I don't have a page goal because I like to keep reading a relaxing activity (and having a to-do list for homework is stressful enough!) That said, same as you, I normally finish books within 2-3 days (and sometimes at 2-3 AM XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Whenever I rush into reading my books, I tend to forget what I just read, then I'd have to re-read it again lol. xD

      Delete
  2. Your schedule sounds perfect.

    I don't have a page goal either. It takes me about a week to read a book.

    Thanks for sharing your answer, and nice to see you on the blog hop.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, we really do love our TBR list! I've been eyeing mine lately and wondering if I should just wipe it clean and start over fresh. Then when I'm done hyperventilating at such an absurd thought and realize I'll just put them all back anyways, I give up on the idea.

    I usually have a deadline looming for some ARC or promised Author Review, so I keep my goals to 10 - 15% per sitting.

    Hope you have a great day!

    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I see my TBR list, I just end up staring at them and wonder how on earth am I going to read all of them... Seriously, these wonderful authors need to chill with their wonderful books. >.>

      Delete
  4. My schedule varies a lot so even though I try to read every day, sometimes it doesn't happen. It makes the days where I do have time all the more productive though ;D I do think a page goal would be a good idea though. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If school or work (or something else important) is in the way, maybe a page goal might really come in handy sometimes. :) I'll keep that in mind myself for the future haha.

      Delete
  5. This is the first time I've ever stumbled across here, so hi! :D I definitely don't have a page goal everyday, I wouldn't want to set myself those goals because reading is what I do in my free time, and it would make it feel a bit like a chore... I try to read everyday, but some days I don't have any time - although, if it were up to me I would read ALL day everyday! Hehe. :D Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I don't like forcing myself to read a book because 90% of the time, I'll just dislike it.

      Thanks for hanging out at MWH! :)

      Delete
  6. I tend to read whenever I feel like it, which is essentially every day. XD I don't have a page goal either because that seems like a chore. I want to be freeee and read what I can! And because I'm a mood reader, it takes me a bazillion years to finish if I'm not in the right mood. Terrible, but what can you do. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This reminds me of the time I finished Allegiant... which took me a year! I don't quite remember why, but I think it's because it was talking about genes and science and stuff to the point that I couldn't understand anything anymore (lol), so I had to put it on hold and read it again when I felt like it. I always laugh whenever I remember it... xD

      Delete

Back to Top