Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hectic Month!


October's been an extremely hectic month for me. My teachers decided it would be a great time to throw us tons of homework and consecutive contests. Then 5SOS thought it would be a PERFECT time to announce a concert date here in the Philippines while I'm still broke and crying. I don't even know. I'm still so stressed out and worried about life that I can't even focus on one single thing after another. Ugh.

I'm also sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I have been reading a lot these past few days. I've been thinking of making this blog have a review section, where I can post book reviews anytime I want (and I'd love that). But of course, normal blog posts would still be occasionally published so I can share snippets of my life with you all. :)

But for now, I'm currently writing this while we're looking for a parking space in the mall, and I think we're close to finding one now so I'll see you guys soon, yeah?


Lots of love,
Mara.
author image

Mara @ Mara Was Here

*Pops confetti* Congratulations, you've reached 'till the end of this post! I'm Mara, 15, and I love anything bookish and graphic designing. I also spend 90% of my life fawning over fictional boyfriends and smelling books. Thanks for hanging out at my blog! (And yes, that's me sniffing Six of Crows in our car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top